Friday, November 7, 2008

COMMENT OF THE DAY.

COMMENT OF THE DAY
"I don't think it's the Clinton's fault...blame the people who set him up and the jurors who agreed that he was guilty. It was the judicial system that failed him...clearly not the Clintons."

latj responds to the story, "If Troy Davis Dies, Blame The Clintons"


i would pray first when i wake up go to a quiet place like the highers mountain or quietest desert or jungle and look out into the vastness of the beauty of the world god created and try to identify with all my truest thoughts write a journal about all the good and bad i see in the world and how to change it and write about how to change myself and humanity anything bad i done i would write it down i would also write about all the good deeds i did for other humans. i would write about all the things i done in my life. i would also write about all the people ive come across in the world seen on t.v. and wanted to meet those who died before i could of meet them to and right about people in the farthest places of the earth and wish i could trade places with them for a day just to see life from its rarest forms based off of how were raised in america and whats the normal life for people in our society. i would also bring with me alot of weed and alcohol and get high as fuck and bring a bad bitch with me to get fukked up so after i write all that shit and get fukked up i would have sex wit this female for as long as i could until i run out of nutts to bust i would try to have sex until i hate he feeling of being horny or the idea of going up inside of a female. then i would call all the people or try to get there contact information and then ask them why did we fall apart what made you stop wanting to be friends with me or what was it that made you not want to be friends with me anymore. i would also call all the woman i had sex with and ask the if they had any diseases just to make sure my body is pure and ready for god. I would also call all my family members those im cool with and those im not really cool with and ask them why didnt they help me in those times of need when i needed help when i came to them. i would also tell them to pray for me because i am about to die and to take all my music all my songs i wrote all my books i wrote all my money and give it away to people of the world in bad places make movies albums and make as much money as you can from it and help people of the world who really need the help not those who are rich already but to share my ideas with rich people to change the world. i would also try to get the numbers of all the baddest celeberities all of them and ask them to come join me in the place i choose and have sex with me and i would rob a bank for like a million dollars hopefully id get away and then tell those celebs id pay them to have sex with me and expose my ideas to the world just the way i wrote them and i would like to have a wild orgy and get fukked up as hell until i can fuck no more until the feeling of sex is released and no longer a pain in my body. then after that i would travel around the world to a private island somewhere nobody could find me and wear white linen then meditate until i die. but you know what you never said why if a person had 24 hours to live how would they die if i had to choose how id die i would rather have a terminal illness then get shot to death or stabbed to death hit by a car or bite by a poisoinous creature of some kind or some human if i had to choose i would rather have a terminal illness and die slow then instant death so you ask this is my answer to hopefully have my body purified so i can when i die have a clean body and soul afer mediation and i would also have a preacher join me and pray for me and watch over me until i die.


I've seen 2 in my life so I do believe they exist.
And UFO means Unidentified Flying Object which means it could be everything as long as it fly's, and since I dont know what I have seen I am right to say I have seen them.


real talk


Of course it's real.
y by P TRILLA

SINCE YALL WANNA KNOW ABOUT ALIENS AND UFOS IMA TELL YALL THE TRUTH. HAVE YALL EVER THOUGHT ABOUT LIFE ON EARTH AND IN THIS GALAXY WE LIVE IN AND HOW BIG THE UNIVERSE IS AND ALL THE PLANETS IN IT. NOW IMAGINE THE WHOLE UNIVERSE AND BILLIONS OF YEARS AGO BEFORE WE WERE CREATED WE WERE ALL MADE OF STAR DUST AND STAR STUFF NOW IMAGINE. JUST THINK HUMANS HAVE ONLY BEEN ON THE PLANET EARTH FOR LETS SAY TEN THOUSAND YEARS RIGHT. OR TWO THOUSAND YEAR SSINCE THIS IS THE YEAR 2008 SO WE BEEN ON EARTH FOR TWO THOUSAND YEARS PLUS EIGHT DO THE MATH NOW THIS UNIVERSE HAS BEEN AROUND FOR BILLIONS OF YEARS AND YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT HERE IS NOT LIFE ON OTHER PLANETS IN THIS GALAXY THE MILKY WAY WHICH HAS ONLY EXISTED FOR A TEN THOUSAND YEARS. JUST THINK THIS UNVIVERSE IS SO BIG SO PAST HUMAN INTELLIGENCE AND INTELLECT THAT WE CANT EVEN IMAGINE HOW BIG JUST THINK OF IT LIKE THIS. EVERY HUMAN REPRESENT A GRAIN OF SAND ON THE BEACH. NOW LOOK AT THE PLANETS IN THE SKY AND THINK THE SAME THING EVERY PLANET WHICH IS A STAR IN THE SKY WHICH TAKES BILLIONS OF YEARS TO REACH IS LIKE A GRAIN OF SAND ON THE BEACH. AND THE UNIVERSE IS LIKE THE WORLDS OCEAN TO A GRAIN OF SAND WE ONLY CAN TOUCH THE SHORE AND SEE THE SURFACE BUT AS YOU GO DEEPER IN TO THE SEA AND OCEAN THE UNIVERSE GETS DEEPER AND DEEPER AND YOU NEVER KNOW WHERE IT ENDS OR LEADS AND SINCE IN RELIGION MAN HAS PREACHED THAT ETERNAL LIFE LAST FOREVER SO THE UNIVERSE IS JUST AN EXTENSION OF ETERNITY AND WHEN WE DIE WE GO TO THE DEEPEST PART OF THE UNIVERSE IF WE LIVED GOOD ON EARTH WHICH IS HEAVEN BUT IF WE LIVE BAD ON EARTH WE GO TO HELL WHICH IS A DEEP FIRE PIT WHICH IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE UNIVERSE WHILE HEAVEN IS WAY AT THE TOP OF THE UNIVERSE. NOW IMAGINE ALL THAT ILL GIVE YOU A MINUTE...............................................................................
NOW IMAGINE IF HUMANS HAVE ONLY BEEN AROUND FOR TWO THOUSAND YEARS AND THE UNIVERSE HAS BEEN AROUND FOR BILLIONS OF YEARS YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THERE AINT SOME OTHER LIFE WAY PAST OUR GALAXY WHICH IS BILLIONS OF YEARS AWAY AND WE ONLY BEEN AROUND FOR TWO THOUSAND WHICH HAS FIGURED OUT A WAY TO TRAVEL THROUGH TIME FROM OUR GALAXY TO THE NEXT. I MEAN THERE HAS TO BE SOME TRUTH IN THAT. I MEAN I AINT GONE LIE I KNOW SOME MORE DEEPER SHIT THAN THAT BUT I DONT THINK THE WORLD IS READY TO KNOW THAT THERE ARE ALIENS LIVING AMONG US IN OUR COMMUNITIES PROLLY NEXT DOOR TO SOME OF US AND THE GOVERNMENT KNOW WE BEING WATCHED BY SPECIES THAT PROLLY JUST WANNA USE OUR NATURAL RESOURCES LAND,AIR,WATER,FIRE, SCIENTIFIC MAKE UP OF HUMANS AND ANIMALS AND PLANT LIFE MO(LEE)CULES HINT. RESOURCES OR BRING THEY SPECIES HERE BECAUSE EARTH IS THE MOST FERTILE PLANET IN OUR GALAXY USE OUR RESOURCES AND GO BACK WHERE EVER THEY CAME FROM. YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT GOVERNMENTS OF THE WORLD AINT SEEN THINGS AND PROLLY HAVE FOUGHT WARS TO KEEP THAT TYPE OF TECHNOLOGY SECRET FROM OTHER GOVERNMENTS AND PROLLY USE THE WEAPONRY OR TECHNOLOGY TO RUN THERE SOCIETIES AND PROLLY COMMUNICATE WITH ALIENS AND DONT SAY SHIT. I MEAN C MON THERE ARE UFOS ALIENS THE GOVERNMENT JUST DONT WANNA EXPOSE THE TRUTH BECAUSE THERE MIGHT BE A BIGGER THREAT TO HUMANITY IF THEY DO.

just like eddie griffin said you gotta be high and out ya fuckin mind to think we are to only shit in the universe


DAMN RIGHT THEY REAL U THINK GOD MADE THIS WHOLE BIG UNIVERSE AND WE TH ONLY ONES HERE HELLL NO....THE HATER HAS SPOKEN

No comments: