Saturday, September 27, 2008

True God Welcomes all to my universe evil souls quiet and good spiritls.

Welcome to my universe of sensual tranquility & enchantment. I give you my loving invitation to share my safe haven and den of sensuality with me. Your journey of awakening begins here, I promise you. Let me teach you the sexual & erotic parts of your being, a sensual state of euphoria that will leave you breathless and craving to experience more. I am a expert in many Tantric techniques, with 12 years of experience behind me. Your Tantric journey will be stimulating, erotic & mystical. You will leave exhilarated, transformed & deeply satisfied on all levels.........The outside world does not exist here. Time slows in my haven & your dreams & passions have the opportunity to run wild.......Sexual release is the essence of life; a life giving infusion & rejuvenation of your total being. Let me guide you along this road of discovery & awaken these sexual forces that lie within all & allow you to reach this higher plane. Tantra isn't only about sexuality, but a affirmation into one's mind, body & spirit as one. It is a loving & passionate release to center the mind. I help guide you into a new life of awareness & pleasure; to transcend beyond the trappings of the negative world, sexual hurt & confusion, inhibition & fears. Tender pampering sessions will empower you to become a masterful lover, an enlightened man,woman or couple(s) by enabling you to release & embrace your higher self. My spiritual healing & teachings will direct your physical & emotional stability to mental clarity.......Come walk with me hand in hand, heart to heart, to a new beginning of joy and fulfillment. I am truly a loving, caring & passionate Goddess. All sessions are amidst the sounds of running water, soft tranquil music, candle light, aromatherapy & natural hot oils and creams. So take my hand & and let me be your gateway............

I accept donations, clothes, edibles(food), jewelry or services in exchange but there not prefered but required in order to maintain serenity for people suffering from past hurts,traumas or any sexual frustrazens or desire and need my services.


Amritopanishad

Here and now liberation for me from the shackles of my body.



My awareness is a mirror. It reflects me to myself. So I see myself only. All that I see, all that I experience, is my own self. This whole world is me, a reflection of myself. I contain this world which has arisen in me as an experience. Space and time are thoughts in me. I am not delimited by a subset of my thoughts. So I exist beyond space and time. I am immortal. I am free.



Since I am the whole world and beyond it too, I cannot die. I exist, my awareness exists, when time itself is not there. So I was never born, I can never die.



Since I am the whole world, I am not a part of it, particularly, the part which appears to me as my body. When others say I am dead, no more, and my body is burning, I see myself through the millions of others' eyes I have. When I am seeing my body burn, how could I have died?



What is death? Moving awareness away from a particular time or place makes that particular time or place die. Lack of awareness is death. It's like sleeping. But, I wake up in a different body, casting away all my previous ideas into the waste paper basket of the past. Some times, I may pick up a discarded paper from the basket. That's when I remember a past life experience.



The process of death is not unfamiliar to me. I can be aware of my foot. Now, I can be aware of my hand. When I am aware of my foot, I am not aware of my hand, I don't know if it was there. Next moment when I become aware of it, it came ito being. Birth and death, these are continuously happening every moment. They are painless. I cannot be afraid of birth, I cannot be afraid of death, since I am not afraid of passage of time. Then why and how can I be afraid of death? Of stoppage of time? Death is my friend not to be afraid of, nor wept for. Death is a celebration, to be enjoyed, like throwing away useless torn clothes.



Death does not exist. Nor does birth. Nor does growth. The world is a constant invariant. That contains all experiences which flow in time. It is full when time flows. It is empty when time does not flow.



Whatever I see is myself. This is a fundamental truth. From this all possible interpretations of truth flow. What is truth?

Truth is that which is not limited by space, time or matter. It exists everywhere, always, in every thing. So it is called pervasive (Vishnu), immortal (Kaala), and matter (Brahma). Truth is also called existence (Brahma), consciousness (Shiva), and bliss (vishnu).



Each aspect of truth implies the other two; so there is only one, the unity of the three. How is that?



Deny existence. Can anything that does not exist be conscious or bliss? Deny consciousness. Can anything exist or be blissful? Deny bliss. Can any consciousness or existence be without pain or pleasure or peace (all three aspects of bliss)? So each implies the other two. They are all one.



I love myself. I am the world. Put these two together. I get: I love the world, the whole of it, because it is a part of me. I love this world as it is; all its vices, all its virtues.

If I see something I don't like, it is like a bad thought in me. I do not hate it, I love it still, because it is also me. Now I get the idea: love overcomes hate, it is the answer to hate.

I believe in myself. What else is there to believe in, when the whole world is myself? My belief in myself means that I believe in the world.



I have a choice. To be morose and depressed. To be happy and joyful. No matter what happens to me, or to my kith and kin. I choose to be happy and joyful. No matter what happens.

Sometimes things do go wrong. Like sometimes, I get bad thoughts in me. Let them go wrong. Its alright to let go off things. To happen the way they want to. This is the formula for peace. To let go of control. This is sometimes called surrender.

Suppose a part of me, say my little finger of my leg is hurting. I don't take a stone and hurt it more, because it is hurting me. On the contrary, I take pains to nurture it, to relieve the pain. Suppose someone hurts me badly. That one is a part of me. It is my duty to nourish that one, remove the ignorance there. All I have to do to remove my hurt, my injury is to take away my awareness from that experience. That gives me an idea; my awareness gives energy to a thought.



My awareness is like a magnifying glass. It amplifies what I focus it on. It manifests that, by not lending my awareness. I will not afford the luxury of allowing negative thoughts. Because they are nourished by awareness, they grow on it, they manifest it, they attract everything that increases that particular brand of negativity.



The answer to violence is love and reconstruction of the lost links of communication. The answer to violence is never fresh violence. In this lies the art of survival, in the mundane sense.

I will lend my thoughts to harmony. My whole existence is devoted to that single cause. Harmony allows different notes to play without interfering with each other. Harmony allows freedom and discipline. Harmony is an aesthetic combination of liberty and bondage. I love it. It pleases me. It pleases everyone.



Knowing that poison cannot kill me (the whole world), I choose still to eat food, not poison. That is my choice. I take what nourishes me.



I am nourished by love. Love that I can give to other parts of me. And the love other parts of me give to me. If I can be of any use to anyone, I will let them use it. If this particular body, mind or intellect are any use to some `others', what better pleasure is there for me than offer it in service? Is it not like my hand taking a soap and washing other parts of my body to help them become fresh?



I love to see beauty all around me. I love to see people's happiness. It is my commitment to see every living being happy. I nourish my love by expressing it, not containing it. The more I give love, the more I get it. So the more I give. It is my nature to give, to share my love, peace, happiness with everyone. Not silently in my mind, but by and through actions.

I nourish my negatives, such as fears, lust, anger, greed, possessiveness, pride, jealousy and hatred by containing them, not expressing them. I transform them into fearlessness, love, calm, sharing, letting go, humility, fun and regard respectively by not lending my awareness or thinking to them.

What is Kundalini?


Kundalini is the power of coherent awareness, which moves snake like; hence called the SERPENT POWER. It is spontaneous, unpremeditated, subconsciously motivated action. It has its own laws of working. It can defy gravity easily. It is life itself, which possess awareness.


That it can defy gravity is very easy to see. When you get up from the chair, your center of gravity goes up, against gravity. All life exhibits this property. The closest examples I can think of to describe the power of Kundalini are the following:


Have you seen the movie called ABYSS? If not see it. In the deep down of the ocean, the movie visualizes a coherent wave of water. This water mass, moving snake like, is fully aware. It is intelligent, conscious. It can understand, imitate and make faces. It is loving and compassionate. If approached with violence or hate, it lashes out with tremendous disruptive force. It can raise against gravity. it is capable of breathing life into a dead person and give the most delightful of visionary experiences. Its harmony is, to put it mildly, unbelievable. The supreme harmony stems from its coherence.


The second example I can cite is the not so familiar quantum fluid-liquid Helium II. Forming at very very low temperatures almost close to absolute zero degrees Kelvin, it stems from the NON-LOCAL nature of the wave function of the Helium atom. Hence it tends to delocalise, spread, overlapping other atoms. It is almost as if its love expanded to include all its neighbors. At low temperatures where disorder is low, the combined wave function exhibits coherence. It climbs up the walls of its container, defying gravity, almost like a conscious being. Super conductivity is also a similar phenomenon, which I won't describe here.


The third example I can think of is the familiar laser beam. One light quantum stimulates another to be in step with it. Preserving the integrity of the wave is the essence of the laser beam. Here again the coherence comes through the harmony of the individual light quanta working together.


The fourth example is that of Holography. A hologram is formed when every element of it contains in it the information about the whole picture.


When we look at all these examples, one point becomes clear. Coherence is the HARMONIOUS WORKING OF INDIVIDUALS, AN EXPRESSION OF UNITY IN DIVERSITY. It comes about by merging: taking a little of the individual and mixing with every other's little, allowing the whole to work as a single entity rather than a mere sum of parts. It does not demand individuality to be destroyed; yet it assumes its tremendous impact by group harmony. Individual letters group into words, sentences, paras, pages, etc. Each letter has not lost its individuality, but they are able to convey a message which they are unable to do if they were disordered. A misplaced letter causes confusion. COHERENCE IS THE MOVEMENT OF INDIVIDUAL TO THE HARMONIOUS GROUP CONSCIOUSNESS. Each one does exactly what is right. The notion of right and wrong is then simply definable as coherent or disruptive action.


Coherent, purposive behavior, not unbridled, random disruptive behaviors; that then is the life giving, life affirming, life enjoying power of Kundalini. It forces an individual in a group to behave as a harmonious member of the group. It demonstrates that whenever there is unity in diversity, the beginnings of life is there. Life is an organization. Kundalini is the discipline that preserves the freedom of the GROUP; it forbids action that disturbs harmony, but preserves total right to purposive, coherent, joyful action. Kundalini is life itself. It wins life from the random disorder of chaos.


When you function as an individual, you cannot harness much power. When you function as a coherent group, your arms are multiplied, so you can do more; you eyes are multiplied, so you can see more; your feet are multiplied, so you can cover more ground; your minds are multiplied, so you can think more; your capacity to act is multiplied, so you can achieve more. Coherent knowing, coherent doing in the harmony of a continuum of goals has this power. we will close for now with this following example:


Have you been to Puttaparthy? When Swami comes, Sai Ram, there is a hushed silence falling over a crowd, even it is a 100,000 strong. All minds are still, all are concentrated on looking at Swami. No doubt, some small ripples of thought arise, like, for example, "I want Swami to look at me." They pass without causing incoherence. This is the miracle of group Kundalini, all tuned by the trigger, Sai Ram. All satsangs, bhajans are the tuning process for the family of Sai devotees to happen. So, if Sai, meaning the assembly, expresses a wish to build a hospital, 50 Crore Rupees pour in from a million Sai Ram. That is Kundalini working.




Kundalini Sadhana

Usually we make two mistakes. One is that we think with the mind. Second is that we think using language which linearizes the thought. The very first of Patanjali's yoga sutras says, "stop the vortices of thoughts. Stop thinking about the same things again and again, going in circuits. That is Yoga." The grand question is how can one stop thinking?

I would like to say that we don't have to stop thinking, but we do have to think in a different way. We normally think with the mind. Stop that. Instead, think with the body. Think with the body? Yes, think with the body. Shift the thinking to a place other than the mind. Where else than body? (Well, there are other answers, but for the moment this answer will do.)

We have to understand that there is an intelligence in the body. Body is also mind. It can be aware. It is the pathway to mind. The pathways can be aware themselves. They are the precursors to thoughts. You can easily observe the way the vibrations, currents, vortices, feelings, move and circulate in your body. Not only in the head, but also in various parts of your body. The paths have the same intelligence as the mind. This is the basis of the statement: stop thinking with the mind, start thinking with the body. Let go of the mind. Don't analyze. Just be aware of what the body is telling you to do, do it. Then both knowing and acting are thoughtless.

How does a child think? With the body. It has not learned language; to name, analyze, cognize. But it is aware. It does not know fear. Become a child once again. Unlearn what you have learned. This is where I would like to begin the sadhana or practice.

I request the Goddess, Devi, to bless you to heal yourself. As Devi, I bless you.

Why not ask Devi to heal you directly? Because, 1. you should have the desire to be healed and act on it; and more important, you may not have accepted it yet, 2. You are Devi yourself. If you say no, Devi is saying no, and so Devi will not heal you. So you alone can heal yourself.

Now, assuming you said "yes, I want to be healed," then here is the way to act on it. Unless you act on it, healing won’t happen. The process is quite safe, and I am with you, so don't be afraid.

Choose a comfortable place to sit or stand. Noise is the biggest distracter. Even a clock sometimes can be quite troublesome. Choose a very quiet place which will not disturb you. Have no witnesses. Only yourself. Don't use a chair as it limits your freedom. An open stool is OK. Wear some thing very light and loose. Wearing nothing is best, if you are comfortable with it. Draw a circle around you, saying, nothing bad can enter here. Imagine a firewall around you like a globe. You are in the center of the 4 dimensional (3 dimensions of space and 1 dimension of time) fireball. Say, "I am full of energy here and now. I have nothing to worry or be afraid of right now. I am not in time any more." (Note: I have chosen a 4d fire ball so that astral entities who know the fine arts of moving in time also can't disturb you, and you are freed from fear.)

I am the Shakti in You. I am working in You. I am you.

Give yourself permission to move. Now start moving your head and neck slowly, ever so slowly that you hardly perceive it, but you know you are moving it. Never force yourself beyond the point of comfort.

Keep moving. The energy inside you will direct you to move in certain ways. Totally unpredictable. Can you predict how the smoke coming out of a lighted agarbatti (incense stick) dances in convective patterns in a still place? All such ways are OK. Keep releasing tensions. Let the body do the thinking. Give it a chance to think. Your body has an in-built intelligence. Let it work. Become totally aware of the part of your body that is doing the moving under the guidance of an unknown force. The unknown force is the innate intelligence of the body.

Move your neck. After some time (you will know when) start moving your hands. Move them any way you like. They are the healing hands. Move them over your body, ever so lightly. Feel the touch, the warmth sensually. Give yourself permission to be sensual. Feel the energy pulsating in the contact between your hands and your body.

Move like a wave. Or a snake. Poised, ready to strike. Move your head like a snake. You are the snake. A snake is not afraid of a snake, is it? It is itself. What is there to be afraid of? Yourself? It is the healing energy that feels like a snake - lithe, subtle, forceful, capable of infinite variations in expressions. All your fingers have collapsed to a single tip like a bud of a flower.

Give an energy bath to all parts of yourself with your hands. All parts. Feel the vibrant white light flowing through them.

Do this as long as you like. A typical session may last 20 to 30 minutes. Then thank yourself, your Guru, Devi, and your environment. Then get out of the body-thinking mode, out of the fireball, into the world of time. Into the world of language. Into the world of linear thinking with the head.

You will start seeing and experiencing the power of this technique. You will be alive, healed. Your mind rested. Body healed. Thankful you are alive. Pleased. Peace within you radiates to others. You will be noticed. You will help others without fear of losing what you have. You will have known the truth, I = world I see. Soham.


In normal transactions, you lose what you give. But can you lose if you are everyone and to whom can you give? Or receive from whom? If there is a transaction, it is
between yourself and yourself. Like having two bank accounts, money just moved
from one to the other. You haven't gained, you haven't lost. Lakshmi is Saraswati. The more you give, the more you get. You can't give without getting it back. Then fear of loss of money goes. For this to happen, you must know who you are. Now you know that you are everyone. The more you love, the more you are loved. All love is total “Self”ishness. It is only loving oneself. Because there is none other.

Even death can't catch you. When you are seeing your funeral through the eyes of the others, are you dead or alive? You can't die. Death is a lie. So, fear of death goes. You are permanently dead or permanently alive. Both mean the same thing. You have moved from being an asura to a sura; one who is wanting immortality to one who is immortal. You were already immortal; but thought you were mortal; so you sought immortality; gods cannot give you that; they cheat you; finally, only you can give yourself that; by becoming aware that the last step was the first step; that you are already where you wanted to be.

Yes, that is all it takes to heal. You will feel the powerful healing that has taken place. You feel a new awareness permeating every move you make; poised, purposeful. You will not want to create any turbulence. Even when you open a faucet, you will want to make the water flow smoothly, because you have become aware of the violence in a turbulent flow. You will prefer harmony to disharmony. Order to chaos. Naturally. You will be a source of joy to others. Loved, respected, accepted everywhere.

You will become sensitive to other's misery, suffer with them like Jesus. "O God, forgive them, for they know not what they are doing." Or be like Krishna. Enjoy the Gopis, the beauties in the world.

Is suffering inevitable? No. You can choose to suffer with others. Or choose to enjoy with others. The choice is yours. What is your take?

We want to heal those who want to be healed. And enjoy those who are healed.

Jesus healed is Krishna. That is why East and West together sing, Christna, Christna. Combines both, sort of.

Enjoy yourself. Healing is loving yourself. The world is yourself. So you will naturally love the world. And the world loves you. Abundance is yours. Without asking for it, begging for it. Without negotiating for it.

This is the message of the Goddess. This is the revelation. It reveals you to yourself. It is the mirror to what you were and also to what you can be. It looks into the past, and into the future at once. It goes beyond the straitjacket of time slotting.

No comments: