Friday, September 5, 2008

My favorite lines from 50 cent

MY FAV. 50 QUOTES FROM 50

*"I Grew Up Around Some Niggas Dats Not My HomIes"
*"When I Die They'll Read This And Say A Genius Wrote It"
*"You Shouldnt Throw Stones..If U Live In A Glass House"
*"You Going Against Me Dawg U Makin' A Mistake"
*"I Got Pennies 4 My Thoughts..Now Im Rich"
*"I'm Da Diamond In Da Dirt Dat Aint Been Found"
*"Sunny Days Wouldn't B Special If It Wasnt 4 Rain"
*"Joy Wouldnt Feel So Good If It Wasnt 4 Pain"
*"Death Gotta B Easy..Cuz Life Is Hard"
*"Are You Illiterate Nigga You Cant Read Between Da Lines"
*"Now It's Clear That Im Here 4 A Real Reason"
*"If You Watch How I Move U Mistake Me 4 A Playa Or Pimp"
*"If Niggas Hate Den Let Em..And Watch Da Money Pile Up"
*"Go Against Me 4 Sho' U's A Gonna Nigga"
*"If U Love Me.Tell Me U Love Me.Dont Stare At Me Mane"
*"There's No Competition..It's Just Me"
*"And You Should Love It..Way More Dan You Hate"
*"You Fellin Brave Nigga..Go Head Get Gully"
*"I Done Made My Self Hot.So Aint ShYt U Can Tell Me"
*"I Aint Hurtin..Im Alright..Nigga Im Doing Good"
*"I Do What I Gotta Do..I Dont Care If I Get Caught"
*"If I Die 2day Im Happy How My Life Turned Out"
*"All Da Wrong I Done.Da Lord Still Keep On Blessing Me"
*"I Invented How 2 Teach Lesson 2 Slow Learners"
*"This Is God's Plan Homie Dis Aint Mines"
*"I Am What I Am..U Can Like It Or Love It"
*"You's A Pop Tart Sweet Heart U Soft N Da Middle"
*"Nigga's Lip Singing Da Lyrics Cuz Dey Wanna B Us"
*"I'm A Liar Mane..I Really Dont Care"
*"I Love U Like a Fat Kid Love Cake"
*"Haters Hate Dat Im Winnin..Man I Been Hot From Da Beginning"
*"Sum Say Im Paranoid..I Say Im Careful How I Choose My Friends"
*"Lord Grant Me The Serenity 2 Accept The Things I Cannot Change"
*"Cuz I Hear What Im Sayin I Know Im Killin Dis Shyt"
*"I Dont Smile Alot Cuz Aint Nothing Pretty"
*"I Got A Headful Of Evil Thoughts..Am I Satan"
*"I Might Smile And Say Whats Up..But I Dont FyKk Wit U Niggas"
*"We Aint Buddies..We Aint Partners..And We Dayum Sure Aint Friends"
*"I'm Serious Mane Im So Sincere"
*"Im Not Dat Genie In Da Bottle Im In A Bag"
*"What We Have Is More Sacred than A Vow Or A Ring"
*"I'll B Ur Incentive And Reason 4 U 2 Move Forward"
*"I Love You.Love Me Back.No One Said Loving Me Would B Easy"
*"Yo Friends Talk Bad About Me BYtch U Sit Der And Listen 2 Em'"
*"Last Year I Woke Up A Good Look..Dayum It Feels Good"
*"Dey Mistake My Confidence 4 Arrogance..Dey Hate On Da Kid."
*"I Took Quarter Water And Sold It In Bottles For 2 Bucks"
*"Im Stanky Rich..Ima Die Tryna Spend Dis ShyYtt"
*"I Was Young I Couldnt Do Good..Now I Cant Do Bad"
*"I Keep My Cirlce Nice And Small I Dont FuKc Wit These Clown Niggas"

No comments: