Saturday, May 18, 2013

Take Care(aire)(hair)


Take care Don't say it if you don't mean it Just pass me the trees if you got it then I don't need it But if I ask for paper don't Ask me do you million favors where can go anywhere as long as you care touring racing ice skating skiing wedding rings Really I'm tired of everything So learn please me Or I'm leave cuz I'm tired giving my all Then getting hurt in the end So before this movie over Live it up with me Let's travel seven seas Try create visions of world peace Or least between you and me Or at least lease in the sheets Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

No comments: