Saturday, May 18, 2013

Bout That Life


Bout that life Get these cameras out my face Unless it's game night big screen magazines Grammy awards world tours Xxx rated scenes otherwise miss me With all that drama hey judge I told you These ppl had grudge but bullets ain't got names But guns got names & I love all my guns I call EM my bitches & if these haters don't get out My life then they gone meet all my bitches PEACE to all gun victims lost by rules of society Sometimes mistakes happen Don't waste your time on negativity Life is so much more than trivial things If you can't see words then lemme paint picture with words For blind moment silence imagine beaches clear like air In your lungs feels good like medicine hot sand black Like darkness of sky at night day time brings out blossoming flowers Of so many colors but gangs die over colors We all blood brothers cuz once our blood spill then We all spill tears like ocean full millions years ppl stuck bout that life Right yea right Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

No comments: