Saturday, May 18, 2013

Never broke again No worries


Never broke again No Worries I ain't going I ain't going I ain't throwing I ain't throwing I'm just living I'm just pimpn I was slippn in Yo chicken Flippn birdys blown farms on mars hotter than all stars rock star lyfe style might not make it Rap it up no clause my contract not Santa Don't need hoes unless you worth couple bills Like gates need perly ones 500000 yard estate legal team like UFC fighters beat any case Tracks triple plat like money plate fa sho make cake Weddings yungns respect rules get ya feet wet Get taste get cha cochies wet lemme taste life for living don't let cha life waste My messages not sponsored That's why I'm monster love steak shrimp lobster labels wouldn't sign me so I made my own label Grand daddy purp for my folks Going hard for they soul cuz I don't never wanna go back to broke Unless it's game night shaking my competitors score championship that's what I am for Now what y'all in game for Forbes or house chores Mades or made men bills paid or billions send me bid Cuz I'm never going broke ever again I ain't going I ain't going I'm just thrown I'm just throwing Money money I'm just livng I'm just living I was slippn in Yo chicken Flippn byrdys smoking farms of kush on mars hotter than all stars No worries I ain't worrie only concern is my family god then $ Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

No comments: