Saturday, May 18, 2013

Predator


Predator million years in making Trillions lived for saving Blinded by false prophets & miscommunication Experiments lost species were exterminated Later created nations from ancient civilizations From other galaxies learned secrets of universe & beyond Infiniti Shhhhh sip the tea eternal knowledge in minerals Built anti gravity machines anti time & anti matter weapons Invisible ships only save precious species lost by Intelligent design that couldn't figure out through infitinite planets The secreted of preserving their kind I'm predator ancient descendant You can't see me But I'm all around protecting from evil Preseving your kind Open your mind evovle world Step outside the planet Step outside the universe Then re create a universe alternate realities Where secrets are where wisdom of beings are Your all on stars cuz y'all choose not to evolve Caught up in confusions & sins of y'all worlds Species capable of anything their imaginations could imagine Yet they body's like engines not fine tuned For hyper drives past stars & moons sent from future remind them of their purpose In presence don't become nervous Humble warrior,ancient king,pharaoh,prophet,slave,poet,musician,to ball player Past lived I perfect scribes messages on all planets Hope they all won't forget them predator You can't see me Protecting every species from molecular death Experiments I run on all universal kinds Open your minds Lemme remind you to why suns hot y stars shine Cycle of universe I spit it all in verse I tried save all kind but even my beginnings is mystery in disguise Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

No comments: