Friday, January 16, 2009

BLACK MEN DONT BELONG TO BLACK WOMAN PERIOD !

I care nothing about old news. Especially if it happened over a million years ago, catch my drift?? I am not going to learn about something I have no interest in at all. So all of the stupid and misunderstood people out there can take a flying leap into la la land. I was simply making a basic and strong point about some of the nonsense that surrounds this nation. The people that disagree with my blog. So what. Your opinion means nothing to me. If you can't muster up some simple common sense in that pee brain head of yours then you are definitely lost and very confused. I wrote out of my personal experience and I will not bend, fold or brake for anybody. I made all facts very clear. And for those who believe that we black people should constantly stay in remembrace of slavery. Well, I won't do that. Dwelling in the past has never got me or anybody any benefit of good doing. What has happen has happen. Not you or anyone can change that. Again I have no beef with black women, period!! I am not looking for an excuse to date outside of my race. If I decide to date outside of my race and I have, and will continue to do so. That is my damn business. I don't need permission from anyone "black" to do that. If you are hurt or offended by what I have wrote, that's too bad, isn't it?? I will not take back anything I said or wrote. If my personal experience offends you, good. If that's the case then we all should suffer some kind of punishment for expressing our true feelings. Furthermore every race has their problems. It isn't just black people, or black women for that matter. Do not forget the land you now live and breathe on is or was the sole owners of hispanics!! How's that for a fact??? White people have problems. And what do they do? Continue to live regardless to the stupid issues this world tries so dearly to hold on to. Hispanic people have problems just as well as any race of people. So all ignorant, selfish race haters can literally kiss my ass. The world is the way it is for a reason. And let's not forget the most important factor here. It's GOD!!!!! It's only obvious that so many things has happen for a reason. Again I rest my damn case and good day!!!

No comments: