Friday, October 31, 2008

My SoluZen 2 the Economic Crysis

Hi there Uhuru,

When I was fourteen years old, I went to a seminar where the
speaker said something like: "Society has conditioned people to
spend their time, energy and attention on saving 22 cents on
toothpaste, and not learn about the two biggest expenses in their
lives. Those two expenses are interest and taxes -- usually half
your entire life's earnings."

At fourteen it didn't make much sense to me. I wasn't paying any
taxes, and I didn't have any loans.

Today I understand that I was paying taxes and I was paying
interest, simply by working for a company. A substantial
percentage of the any company's revenues are directed to tax and
interest expenses. Some people understand that the taxes and
interest generated in our economies go to fund wars, create
environmental damage, and cause social injustice in our world. Do
you want to work for a company that contributes to our planet's
depletion?

But we got to pay the bills, right?

What we really got to do is shift our paradigm. Inside of a
paradigm, everything may make sense. Yes, you need to pay your
bills. So we must think outside the box, into a new paradigm of
what's possible. Let me give you an example:

As a child I thought being financially successful was about how
much money I make per hour. My first job was $4 an hour, and I
even made $300 an hour on accession.

Then I realized that I was living inside of a "number paradigm."
It didn't matter even if I made $5,000/hour in several hours,
because that would not give me a $100,000-a-year lifestyle.

Then I realized I was stuck in the "money paradigm," because even
if I made $500,000 a year, my time would not be my own, and I would
be at the mercy of an employer.

Later I realized I was in a "time paradigm." I began to understand
how to leverage my time, so that I could build assets that produced
a residual income for me. Having this passive income become
greater than my lifestyle expenses would have me live my entire
life free from any time or money constraints.

Because those assets (corporations, stocks, real estate) are about
profit, they have slowly come together to influence politics in the
world. So the game for some has become to change laws for their
own self interests.

For example, you may have noticed a new credit card customer
agreement in the mail recently. All the new fees and charges are
explained inside of a 15-page document, that you must comply with,
whether or not you read it. Yes, there are shareholders of the
bank who are happy that they leveraged their legal and political
connections to raise fees and interest charges without most
customers even realizing it.

The "power paradigm" does resemble the age of kingdoms, but instead
of a dictatorship, there's survival of the most intelligent and
well-connected. This leads us to the world today, where there are
organizations who are not conscious about the environment, or
governments that are not socially just.

We may feel spiritually drained because we, at some level, know
that our votes for government do not create democracy. Rather, our
corporations and people of affluence create the laws that regulate
and enslave the population. With the insertion of ethics,
integrity, and transparency, we are now emerging into a "humanity
paradigm."

We cannot merely transform our current economic paradigm because
interest rates are controlled by international banking authorities
that do not report to governments. Multinational corporations
enslave governments by loaning money to them and then writing their
taxation and trade laws to benefit corporate interests.

These artificial interest rates, sometimes bundled with inflation,
are an economic means to have your freedoms and rights slowly taken
away from you. Unless you're becoming wealthy and beating the
rat-race, you're falling and will have your lifestyle slowly
depleted over time. Haven't some of you experienced that already?

Most of our society works at jobs for companies that, indirectly
through the monetary system, influence governments to go to war and
steal resources from other countries. This system keeps the elite
in power and governments corrupt.

The system must collapse, become it has become unsustainable. And
the collapse will bring on a new age, where the monetary paradigm
won't even exist.

You know this is possible. We know there's enough food in the
world to feed everyone in the world. We don't have a hunger
problem; we have a food distribution problem. The problem is
really political, not economical.

We have the collective world resources to have us all live in
abundance. The shift will happen when the casual attitude goes
from "I have no time to read this, I need to go make my next dollar
so I can pay my rent" to an attitude of "let me explore this, let
me raise my vibration, let me share this possibility of
transformation with others..."

Here's what you can explore right now.

A World Without Money & Politics
Zeitgeist Addendum (Released October 2, 2008)

Watch the movie directly here:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7065205277695921912

Or link from:
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

This movie blew me away, with its entertaining and educational
delivery of analogies illustrating the historical constructs of
currency, governance, politics, religion, military, and corporations.

Society being conscious of matters discussed in this movie is what
will transform our planet, which is why I am asking you so
passionately to watch this movie.

We need to raise the vibration and consciousness around these
global issues, and I am counting on your aligned souls to support
me in manifesting that.

The movie is two hours and takes 5 to 10 minutes just to get into
the substance. Only about half way through does it start talking
about solutions. It is very important to be patient and understand
the intricacies of the organic development of our civilization (or
to be civilization) before we can understand the solutions.

There are great times awaiting us. Star Trek's vision of a world
without money is not only possible, it is necessary right now.

Watch the movie directly here:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7065205277695921912

Or link from:
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Let's love the world together...

Love,
[)anish /|hmed, Visionary

P.S. If you live in Toronto, I am planning a "movie night" on
Monday, November 3 to watch the movie together with you at my house
(7 PM, Woodrow Ave.).

This is a free event, open to everyone. Invite your friends, too!

P.P.S. For those who are going to attend my movie night, I highly
encourage you to watch it on your own first, so that you can be in
vibration of social transformation in community before you even
arrive.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=31552129555

No comments: